INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE SERVICES
Concerns about work place safety and health are at an all-time high. Passage of Right-To-Know laws has generated awareness about work place hazards among employees and community residents. Recent court decisions have allowed workers to seek damages in civil court. Increasingly stringent laws have even resulted in criminal charges being filed against company officers for work place safety and health violations. These developments have required company owners and managers to implement comprehensive industrial hygiene programs.
As an integral element of our company culture, our personnel are genuinely concerned with worker health and safety. Diversified Environmental Management, Inc., industrial hygiene service professionals have wide experience in providing workers safety services to industrial, commercial, and government clients. Diversified Environmental Management, Inc. personnel have evaluated worker exposures at industrial and commercial facilities and have developed control measures to protect the health and safety of their employees.
Diversified Environmental Management, Inc., has the staff and support facilities to carry out the most complex and demanding industrial hygiene projects. Although most of our services are provided on a scheduled basis, we often conduct emergency response surveys as well.
Our industrial hygiene services include:
• On-Site Air Monitoring
• Remediation Project Management
• Development and Implementation of Respiratory Protection Programs
• Industrial Hygiene Surveys and Assessments
• Development of Corporate Industrial Hygiene Procedures
• Hazardous Communication Program
• Employee and Management Awareness Training
• Indoor Air Quality Investigations
• Asbestos and Lead based Paint testing and abatement
• PCB, and Radon gas Assessments